Welcome to Rob Errera.com!
I'm a writer / editor / author kinda guy. I've published fiction and non-fiction, and I've won some awards for it, too. Hooray for me. I'm currently in the process of rebuilding this site from the ground up (see Featured Post above). If you have any suggestions, I welcome all feedback! Thanks! — Rob
. . . . .
Books by Rob Errera
- Digitize Salinger and Other Literary Pursuits May 6, 2014
- What Does Your Handwriting Say About You? April 18, 2014
- Facing 2014 with resolution, resolve January 8, 2014
- How To Stop Adult Bullies? Man Up! Ladies, Too! November 19, 2013
- Scary Music: Tales From The Palomino, Vol. 1 October 12, 2013
- True Tales of Road Rage: Here’s Egg On Your Windshield! October 12, 2013
- A Fisheye View On Life and Loss September 30, 2013
- Puppy Video: Dolly’s Day at the Beach! September 6, 2013
I was going through a “Why Didn’t I Read This in High School?” phase, and J.D. Salinger’s The Catcher in the Rye was up next on my reading list. I was eager to download a copy of Salinger’s classic novel onto my Kindle. I’m a firm backer of the digital publishing revolution, since ebooks let […]
Interesting graphic on handwriting analysis.
I‘m heading into the New Year with a new attitude, because, in all honesty, I need to get a grip on myself. In many ways 2013 was the best year of my life. Unemployment was a godsend. I love being home, spending time with my wife and kids. Grocery shopping? Laundry? Picking the kids up […]
Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito is a meathead jock. He can’t distinguish between bullying and camaraderie— an unfortunate situation that has existed in team locker rooms for ages. But Incognito’s teammate/victim on the Miami Dolphins, Jonathan Martin, is acting like a ninny. Sure, being a professional football player is a high-pressure job, both on and […]