Welcome to Rob Errera.com!
I'm a writer / editor / author kinda guy. I've published fiction and non-fiction, and I've won some awards for it, too. Hooray for me. I'm currently in the process of rebuilding this site from the ground up (see Featured Post above). If you have any suggestions, I welcome all feedback! Thanks! — Rob
. . . . .
Books by Rob Errera
- Facing 2014 with resolution, resolve January 8, 2014
- How To Stop Adult Bullies? Man Up! Ladies, Too! November 19, 2013
- Scary Music: Tales From The Palomino, Vol. 1 October 12, 2013
- True Tales of Road Rage: Here’s Egg On Your Windshield! October 12, 2013
- A Fisheye View On Life and Loss September 30, 2013
- Puppy Video: Dolly’s Day at the Beach! September 6, 2013
- Jimi Houndrix Doggy Paddles in Pool! September 5, 2013
- Cutting Costs and Alienating People With New Jersey Governor Chris Christie September 3, 2013
I‘m heading into the New Year with a new attitude, because, in all honesty, I need to get a grip on myself. In many ways 2013 was the best year of my life. Unemployment was a godsend. I love being home, spending time with my wife and kids. Grocery shopping? Laundry? Picking the kids up […]
Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito is a meathead jock. He can’t distinguish between bullying and camaraderie— an unfortunate situation that has existed in team locker rooms for ages. But Incognito’s teammate/victim on the Miami Dolphins, Jonathan Martin, is acting like a ninny. Sure, being a professional football player is a high-pressure job, both on and […]
I have a new project with ambient music artist and longtime friend Mark Zampella. Basically, I read four stories from my collection, Sensual Nightmares: Tales From The Palomino, Vol. 1 over Mark’s weird music beds. The words and music work together to create a listening experience like no other — beyond conventional spoken word albums […]
Road rage. It’s the hip, politically-correct buzzword of the 90s. The media trumpets it. Congress is studying it. President Clinton is soon to speak out on it. But what is it? Simply put, it’s getting ticked off at other drivers. When was the last time you blurted out the phrase; “Hey, you $#!@!. Why don’t […]